LIMITED UNITS IN STOCK! PRODUCTS SELL OUT FAST!
"Great price! Great handling! The delivery team was so careful with the plant!" -- John Hudson , Customer
"So gorgeous! Very healthy plant! Getting another one next time!" -- Steve McMichael, Customer
✅ Full Money Back & Satisfaction Guarantee!
🌱 ECO Friendly & budget-friendly products.
- Yucca cane is tall, offering a dramatic vertical element in any home decor
- Beautiful, low-maintenance, and easy to care for
- Yucca cane grows best in bright to medium light, grow yucca cane in just about any room of your home, while it tolerates low light, yucca cane grows fastest in brighter conditions
- Allow the top inch or so of the soil to dry between watering's, if the tips of the leaves of your yucca cane turn brown, boost humidity by grouping it with other houseplants
- Fertilize yucca cane a few times a year, in spring and summer, to keep it healthy, use a general-purpose fertilizer labeled for houseplant use
- Yucca cane typically doesn't require pruning or shaping to keep its good looks, remove yellow or faded leaves
- We do not recommend shipping this product to states experiencing extreme cold temperatures
| Mature Height (in.)
||360in||Mature Width (in.)||72|
||Air Purifying||Average Shipping Height (in.)||36|
|Best Time to Plant||Spring to Summer||Blossom Color||White
|Botanical Name||Dracaena||Common Name||Dracaena|
||Light Requirements||Medium Light
|Mature Size||Large||Number of plants included (Pack-Size)||1|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.