The SolarDrop 12-panel (3600-Watt) Grid-Tied Solar Power Kit can generate between 2,600 kWh and 6,100 kWh of electricity per year. Unlike other power generators, there are no mechanical moving components, therefore, maintenance is virtually non-existent. The kit consists of high efficiency PERC cell Grape Solar 300-Watt Monocrystalline panels and a Solar Edge 3800H inverter (including optimizers and Zigbee).
- Uses the sun to produce between 2,600 kWh and 6,100 kWh of naturally renewable energy per year
- SolarEdge inverter-optimizer system makes this kit easily expandable and ideal for areas with intermittent shading issues
- Kit is eligible for federal, state and local utility rebate and incentive programs
- Professional installation by licensed electrician or solar installer is highly recommended and required in some areas and be sure to check local zoning codes and home owner associations prior to purchasing
- Conforms to NEC 2017 rapid shutdown requirements for PV systems
- Kit is optimized for use with Grape Solar racking kits (sold separately)
- Required roof space: 240 sq. ft.
- Please contact the manufacturer before purchasing to learn more about permit requirements for residential installations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.