The SolarDrop 20-panel (6000-Watt) Grid-Tied Solar Power Kit can generate between 4,300 kWh and 10,000 kWh of electricity per year. Unlike other power generators, there are no mechanical moving components, therefore, maintenance is virtually non-existent. The kit consists of high efficiency PERC cell Grape Solar 300-Watt Monocrystalline panels and a Solar Edge 6000H inverter (including optimizers and Zigbee).
- 6000-Watt of DC power (STC rating)
- Uses the sun to produce between 4,300 kWh and 10,000 kWh of naturally renewable energy per year
- SolarEdge inverter-optimizer system makes this kit easily expandable and ideal for areas with intermittent shading issues
- Virtually maintenance free
- Kit is eligible for federal, state and local utility rebate and incentive programs
- Professional installation by licensed electrician or solar installer is highly recommended and required in some areas and be sure to check local zoning codes and home owner associations prior to purchasing
- Kit is optimized for use with Grape Solar racking kits (sold separately)
- Conforms to NEC 2017 rapid shutdown requirements for PV systems
- Required roof space: approximately 380 sq. ft.
- Please contact the manufacturer before purchasing to learn more about permit requirements for residential installations