LIMITED UNITS IN STOCK! PRODUCTS SELL OUT FAST!
"For a big plant, this is handled REALLY WELL" -- Dante G. , Customer
"Perfect for my living room! Thanks for taking good care of it" -- Agnes Reagan, Customer
✅ Full Money Back & Satisfaction Guarantee!
🌱 ECO Friendly & budget-friendly products.
- Anthurium is a natural air purifier, according to studies they have been known to scrub harmful chemicals and indoor air pollution from homes and offices
- Grow anthuriums in a medium or bright window or under artificial lights to encourage the most blooms, anthuriums are great foliage plants for low light, but they won't produce flowers
- Water anthuriums enough to keep the soil moist, but not wet and fertilize regularly in spring and summer with a general-purpose houseplant fertilizer (follow the directions on the fertilizer packaging to know how much fertilizer to use and how often to apply it)
- Anthuriums also appreciate warm temperatures, protect them from cold, drafty air, like many tropical flowering houseplants, they need above-average humidity to do their best, making anthuriums excellent choices for bright kitchens or bathrooms
- Handpicked by grower directly from farm
| Mature Height (in.)
|| Mature Width (in.)
||Air Purifying||Average Shipping Height (in.)||12|
|Best Time to Plant||Spring to Fall||Blossom Color||Red|
|Botanical Name||Anthurium andraeanum||Common Name||Anthurium|
|Fragrance||Non-Fragrant||Light Requirements||Medium Light|
|Mature Size||Large||Number of plants included (Pack-Size)||1|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.