Concorde PVX-6480T SunXtender Sealed AGM Battery, 2V, 648Ah @ 24 Hours, G31
Sun Xtender® Batteries are the Original "AGM" (Absorbent Glass Mat) Technology Adopted by the U.S. Military and Worldwide Airframe Manufacturers.
Concorde produces very high-quality, well-regarded sealed AGM-type batteries. Their Sun Xtender series is optimized for deep-cycle photovoltaic service with a safe valve-regulated, lead-calcium, maintenance-free design. There are no exposed lead terminals on this series. A recessed copper alloy terminal with threaded insert is used to reduce the chance of a short circuit. All batteries are equipped with built-in lifting handles, unless noted otherwise.
- Copper alloy terminals for improved electrical connections
- New cover is flat top design. No protruding or exposed vent valves.1
- Reinforced container walls to reduce bulging
- High impact strength copolymer polypropylene case and cover
- Completely sealed valve regulated construction
- Immobilized electrolyte non-spillable
- Maintenance free design never requires watering
- Absorbed glass mat (AGM) micro-porous glass separators retain electrolyte
- Flame arresting pressure regulated safety valves
- UL recognized systems component
- Low self discharge rate approximately 1% per month at 25oC (77oF)
- Operate over a wide range of temperatures from -40oC (-40oF) to +72oC (+160oF)
- Classified as "Non-Spillable Battery" for transport; complies with DOT HMR49, Non-Hazardous Materials.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.