Deka 8L16 (MK Battery 8L16-DEKA) Flooded Monobloc Battery, 6V, 370Ah, L-16 Type
Deka Solar Flooded Monobloc batteries are designed to offer reliable, low-maintenance power for renewable energy applications where frequent deep cycles are required and minimum maintenance is desirable. The Deka Solar Flooded Monobloc includes 3 cell (6 volt) and 6 cell (12 volt) photovoltaic batteries.
- Case and Cover: Heat sealed, lightweight, crack resistant, molded high impact polypropylene
- Separators: Microporous polyethylene envelopes/separators
- Retainers: 20 mil glass mat (DC27 - 10 mil)
- Positive and Negative Plate: Antimony flat plate
- Specific Gravity (fully charged): 1.275 @ 25°C (77°F)
- Cell Connections: TP welded (through partition)
- Vents: Individual quarter - turn bayonet vent cap (DC27 - removable pod vents, 3 cells per vent)
- Self Discharge: 1% per week
- Cycle Life: 700 cycles@ 60% DOD, 1150 cycles @ 20% DOD (Number of cycles based on 75 amp discharge to 1.75 vpc @ 32°C (90°F)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.