Discover 44-24-2800 Battery, For Xanbus Communication with Schneider XW+ or SW Inverters and Components, 24V, 110Ah, Integrated BMS, M8 Terminal
AES LiFePO4 Battery
The Discover 44-24-2800 batteries are an excellent choice for applications requiring deep cycling on a daily basis for off grid, self-consumption, peak load shaving, and other similar systems. LiFePO4 batteries use the commonly preferred lithium technology for stationary energy storage. The LiFePO4 battery is thermally stable and has high life cycle compared with other Li-ION technologies. To date, their cycle life is showing over 4,200 cycles at full depth of discharge and is still counting. In addition, Discover AES batteries are 15% more efficient than lead acid batteries by allowing for reduced charge times and greater utilization of renewable energy sources. Their efficient and stable discharge delivers greater than 95% of their capacity at high and stable voltages which increases equipment performance and reduces motor fatigue.
The 44-24-2800 batteries have a built in Battery Management System (BMS) that keeps the individual cells balanced and within the correct parameters for longest life. If operating parameters are exceeded for over 2 minutes the battery will be shut down. The BMS monitors cell module and battery voltage, battery current, temperature state of charge. It also keeps a log of this data and can send out fault and warning events. There is also an AEBus connection for communications between multiple batteries.
The AES 44-24-2800 has a Xanbus connection that communicates directly with 24V Schneider XW+ or SW inverter systems. It is designed to report to the Conext SCP or Combox as a battery monitor device. NOTE: This battery can also be used with most other inverters such as OutBack and Magnum and will use the Conext SCP or Combox for monitoring and the Conext AGS for generator control. It also has a USB interface for PC based, detailed monitoring. An ON/OFF switch is provided on the battery and it also includes an internal backup fuse.
- Safe and robust Li chemistry type, strong steel case.
- 1C continuous charge/discharge rate.
- Can be used 24 volt nominal inverters and solar chargers.
- Connects directly to a Schneider Xanbus network.
- Can also be used with other inverters, utilizing the Schneider System Control Panel and Combox for monitoring.
- Up to 10 AES batteries can be installed in parallel for up to 66kWh of storage.
- The steel enclosure is rated to IP55 (approx. NEMA 3R) but is not recommended for outdoor exposure.
- Terminals are post type, M8 female threads, with supplied bolts and washers.
- The charging temperature range is 32°F (0°C) to 113°F (45°C), with a recommended operating temperature range is 59°F (15°C) to 77°F (25°C) for maximum life and performance.
- Listed to IEC 62133(ed.2) pending UL1973 and UL2271. Ships as Hazardous Materials Class 9, UN3480 (UNDOT).
AES LiFePO4 Battery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.