Fronius 4,240,154 QUATTRO Rapid Shutdown Box, Multi String, 600VDC, 25A/25A, For All 600VDC Inverters 3.8kW-15kW, MC4, 2 Strings In (4 with Branch Connectors), 2 Circuits Out, With Mounting Bracket
The new generation 4,240,154 QUATTRO Rapid Shutdown Box (RSB) provides a convenient solution for NEC 2014 (690.12) and NEC 2017 (Array Disconnect) compliance, while enhancing overall rooftop and firefighter safety. The low-profile design, installer-friendly mounting and wiring, make the Fronius 4,240,154 QUATTRO Rapid Shutdown Box the ultimate solution for all Fronius SnapINverters in systems up to 600VDC. The box is directly connected to the inverter through the same conduit as the DC homeruns and powered by the array, the Fronius solution minimizes the number of components and eliminates the need for an external power supply. It's low-profile design allows for installation underneath the modules, insuring a clean system look and thanks to the NEMA 4X rating, the box is built for severe outdoor conditions. MC4 connectors, spring loaded terminals and generous wiring space make wiring their new generation Rapid Shutdown Box even easier. Rapid Shutdown is triggered when AC is not present at the inverter, rapidly discharging the DC lines to the inverter. This allows for a seamless, code compliant solution to the NEC requirement for rapid shutdown functionality for PV systems on buildings.
- Low-profile design that fits underneath a module for clean system look
- Mounting bracket with multiple mounting options for maximum flexibility
- NEMA 4X rated for severe outdoor conditions
- MC connectors, spring load terminals and generous wiring space
- 25A rated inputs for up to four strings per input (via MC4 “Y” connectors)
Small Number of Components
- Rapid Shutdown Box replaces your junction box
- DC-powered: no extra power supply needed
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.