Magnum Energy MM1524AE Mod-Sine Inverter, 1500W, 24V, 35A PFC Charger
Cost Effective Inverter/Charger from Magnum Energy
The MM-AE Series Inverter/Charger from Magnum Energy is a modified sine wave inverter providing a cost effective solution for those with smaller power needs in cabins and off-grid homes. Versatile, easy to-use, and lightweight, the MM-AE Series provides a reliable base for your energy system. The MM-AE is smaller, lighter and less expensive while retaining all the built in protection and reliability of ME and MS models. The MM-AE Series is available in 600 and 1500 watts.
Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger: The MM-AE use a PFC (Power Factor Corrected) charger that is built into all Magnum inverter chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
Attractive Styling: The modern, hourglass case, paired with the die cast aluminum base combines form with function, creating an attractive unit that uses its base as a heat sink for superior high temperature operation.
- Standard Transfer Relay: The standard 20 amp transfer relay will pass AC power through the inverter when using grid or generator power.
- Versatile Mounting: Mount the MM-AE Series on a shelf, wall, or even upside down.
- Fan Cooled: The MM-AE Series is fan cooled, enabling the unit to work well in confined spaces. If the inverter does exceed its temperature limits, it will automatically shutdown and then restart when it cools down.
- Low Battery Protection: If your battery voltage goes below the cut-out setting, the MM-AE Series will automatically shutdown, saving your batteries.
- High Battery Protection: If your battery voltage reaches over the cut-out setting, the MM-AE Series will shutdown.
- Current Overload Protection: The MM-AE Series will auto-matically shutdown if its output wattage is exceeded or it detects a short in the wiring, saving the unit from costly damage.
- Convenient Switches: The MM-AE Series comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Circuit Breaker Protection: Every model comes with built in input and output circuit breakers for ease of installation.
- Battery Temp Sensor: The standard battery temp sensor monitors temperatures from 0 - 50°C.
- Buy with Ease: The MM-AE Series is backed by a two-year (24-month) parts and labor warranty.
Accessories and Options*
- Remote Control: Optional remotes are available for the MM-AE Series, including the ME-ARC, and the ME-RC. A four wire phone jack comes standard with the unit to connect the remote.
* For more detailed information and specifications on these accessories, please see the accessories data sheet.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.