Magnum Energy MMS1012 Sinewave Inverter, 1000W, 12V, 50A, PFC Charger
A Pure Sinewave Inverter providing a cost effective solution for those with smaller power needs in mobile applications.
Versatile, easy-to-use, and lightweight, the MMS Series provides a reliable base for your energy system. This inverter is designed to accommodate entertainment systems and small appliances in smaller RVs and boats in an all new design. Based on the popular ME and MS Series inverters, the MMS is smaller, lighter and less expensive while retaining all the built in protection and reliability of ME and MS models.
Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger: Our PFC charger is built into all of our inverter chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers. The MMS charger uses a PFC (Power Factor Corrected) charger, which is 85% efficient and the same charger topology used in all Magnum models. Safe and reliable: The MMS Series is ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458 and CSA C22.2 #107.1-01 for mobile use. Attractive styling: The modern, hourglass case, paired with the die cast aluminum base combines form with function, creating an attractive unit that uses its base as a heat sink for superior high temperature operation.
- Standard Transfer Relay: The standard 20 amp transfer relay will pass AC power through the inverter when using shore or generator power.
- Low/High Battery Protection: If your battery voltage reaches below 10 VDC or above 15.5 VDC, the MMS Series will automatically shutdown.
- Versatile Mounting: Mount the MMS Series on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Fan Cooled: The MMS Series is fan cooled, enabling the unit to work well in confined spaces. If the inverter does exceed its temperature limits, it will automatically shutdown and then restart when it cools down.
- Current Overload Protection: The MMS Series will auto-matically shutdown if its output wattage is exceeded or it detects a short in the wiring, saving the unit from costly damage.
- Convenient Switches: The MMS Series comes with an on/off front-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Circuit Breaker Protection: This model comes with built in input and output circuit breakers for ease of installation.
- Battery Temp Sensor: The standard battery temp sensor monitors temperatures from 0 - 50°C.
- Buy with Ease: The MMS Series is backed by a two-year (24-month) parts and labor warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.