Magnum Energy MS2024 Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger, 2000W, 24VDC, 60A PFC Charger, 120VAC, 60Hz
The MS2024 inverter/charger is designated as a stand-alone (non grid-interactive) power inverter with a 60Amp internal battery charger for 24-volt batteries. The built-in Power Factor Corrected (PFC) battery charger function uses 25-30% less energy than a standard charger for maximum efficiency. It can be connected to the utility grid (or to a generator) to allow the inverter batteries to be charged and to power inverter loads while connected. The MS series is not a grid-interactive (also known as utility-interactive) inverter and does not have the capability to export (or sell) power back into the utility grid. The output of the MS2024 pure sine wave inverter is equal to, or in many cases, better than the utility power used in your home. Virtually any electronic device will operate from a pure sine wave inverter and motors run cooler, microwaves usually cook faster and clocks keep better time, just to name a few examples. Without compromising quality or performance, the MS2024 provides you with all these advantages at a much lower cost than many on the market. High reliability, great surge capability, and quality craftsmanship makes this inverter/charger a great value.
Easy to install in 4 easy steps:
- Simply connect the inverter's output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel.
- Connect your shore power cable (AC) to the inverter's easy-to-reach terminal block.
- Connect the batteries.
- Switch on the power.
- Pure sine wave - Power your T.V.s, stereos, plasma screens, and other sensitive electronics without worry. The pure sine wave inverter and power factor corrected charger provide clean, reliable inverter power with low total harmonic distortion (THD) of less than 5%.
- Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger - Uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – using 25-30% less AC than standard chargers.
- Choices - The MS Series comes in 12 and 24 volt configurations, allowing you to choose the model that is right for you.
- Versatile mounting - Mount the MS Series on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Lightweight, Yet Durable - The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance..
- Multiple ports - The MS Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion and a remote port.
- Accessible design - The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be.
- Convenient switches - The MS Series comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Expanded transfer relay - 60 Amp transfer service is available on all models.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.