Magnum Energy MS4048 Sine Wave Inverter/Charger, 4000W, Off-Grid, 48VDC, 120VAC, 60Hz, 60A PFC Charger
The Magnum-Dimension MS Series Inverter/Charger from Sensata Technolgies – a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding mobile, backup, and off-grid applications. The MS Series Inverter/Charger is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective. Pure sine wave power for your stereo, plasma screens, and other sensitive electronics. Competitively priced, the MS Series is available in 2000, 2800 and 4000 watt models.
Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger: Magnum's PFC charger is built into all of their inverter/chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
Safe and reliable: The MS2000, MS2012, MS2812, and MS4024 are ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458 for mobile use and the MS2012, MS2812, and MS4024 are ETL Listed UL 1741 and CSA C22.2 #107.1- 01 for renewable energy installations. All models also meet KKK-A-1822E standards for emergency vehicle use.
Easy-to-Install in Four Steps:
1) Simply connect the inverter's output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel.
2) Connect your shore power cable (AC) to the inverter's easy-to-reach terminal block.
3) Connect the batteries.
4) Switch on the power.
- Pure Sine Wave: Power your T.V.s, stereos, plasma screens, and other sensitive electronics without worry. The pure sine wave inverter and power factor corrected charger provide clean, reliable inverter power with low total harmonic distortion (THD) of less than 5%.
- Choices: The MS Series comes in 12, 24 and 48 volt configurations, allowing you to choose the model that is right for you.
- Versatile Mounting: Mount the MS Series on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Lightweight: The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- Multiple ports: The MS Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port.
- Accessible Design: The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360°DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be.
- Convenient Switches: The MS Series comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Expanded Transfer Relay: 60 Amp transfer service is available on all models except MS2000, which is 30A only.
- Buy with Ease: The MS Series is backed by a three-year (36-month) limited warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.