Magnum Energy RD3924 Mod-Sine Inverter/Charger, 3900W, Off-Grid, 24VDC, 120VAC, 60Hz, UL, 120Amp, PFC Charger
The RD Series is Powerful, Easy-to-use, and best of all, Cost Effective.
The RD Series Inverter / Charger is a new generation modified sine wave inverter designed specifically for renewable energy use. The RD Series uses the same construction as the ME Series without a neutral bonding relay. Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger: Our PFC charger is built into all Magnum inverter chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers. Safe and reliable: The RD Series is ETL Listed to the stringent
requirements of UL 1741 (USA only), ensuring that the inverter is safe and reliable. Easy-to-install: Install the RD Series in four easy steps:
1) Simply connect the inverter's output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel
2) Connect your power cable (AC) to the inverter's easy-to-reach terminal block
3) Connect the batteries
4) Switch on the power
The RD Series is available in 1800, 2200, 2800, and 3900 watt models.
- Choices: The RD Series comes in four power models and 12 and 24 volt models, allowing you to choose the model that is right for you.
- Versatile Mounting: Mount the RD Series on a shelf or wall.
- Lightweight: The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- Multiple Ports: The RD Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port.
- Accessible Design: The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360°DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be.
- Convenient Switches: The RD Series comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Expanded Transfer Relay: 60 Amp transfer service is available on all models.
- Buy with Ease: The RD Series is backed by a two-year (24-month) limited warranty.
Accessories and Options*
- Remote Control: For convenient finger-tip operation, including the new one-knob™ programming.
- AGS Module: Automatically starts and stops your generator based on temperature or battery voltage.
* For more detailed information and specifications on these accessories, please see the accessories data sheet.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.