Magnum Energy MSH3012M Sine Wave Inverter/Charger, 3000W, 12VDC, 120VAC, 60HZ, Mobile Version
The MSH-M Series Inverter / Charger is a pure sine wave inverter designed with true hybrid technology allowing it to run larger loads from smaller generators.
Hybrid Technology: Most inverters only use one source of energy to power loads, either from incoming AC power – shore or AC generator – or from the batteries. The MSH-M Series combines the energy from both sources to power loads. This allows the inverter to recharge the batteries when there is surplus power or deliver more power to the loads if they require more than the AC input can supply by itself.
Load support: Load support parallels the inverter output with incoming AC sources allowing it to run larger loads from smaller generators.
Older remote revisions will work with the MSH-M Series. However, to view the load support status the following remote revisions are required:
- ME-RC = Revision 2.7
- ME-ARC = Revision 3.0
- ME-RTR = Revision 3.0
- Pure Sine Wave - Power your TV's, stereos, plasma screens, and other sensitive electronics without worry. The pure sine wave inverter and power factor corrected charger provide clean, reliable inverter power with low total harmonic distortion (THD) of less than 5%.
- Easy to install - Install the MSH-M Series in four easy steps: Simply connect the inverter's output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your utility power cable to the inverter's easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.
- Available in 12 and 24 volt configurations allowing you to choose the model that is right for you.
- Interchangeable with the Magnum MS Series and uses the same accessories
- Lightweight aluminum base and cover provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance
- Multiple ports available, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port.
- Accessible Design - The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be.
- Convenient switches - Comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Backed by a three-year (36 month) limited warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.