OutBack 200PLR EnergyCell Pure Lead VRLA-AGM Battery, 12V, Deep Cycle, 203.8Ah, Front M6 No Maintenance 1/4" Insert Terminal
OutBack Power’s EnergyCell 200PLR batteries have a front M6 terminal with threaded inserts that take 6mm bolts (included) with pure lead grids which provide increased life in float and cycling use. This battery can sustain very high discharge rates which makes it ideal for demanding backup, AC coupled and off grid residential, light-commercial systems. With 1,500 cycles at 50% DOD, pure lead extends the life of the battery versus traditional VRLA, allowing for increased float capability and maximum runtime for backup applications. It has a very low self-discharge for up to an 18 month shelf life with high discharge and charge efficiency. It's maximum charge rate is 200A and it also comes standard with (1) series connection busbar.
- Easy to install and maintain
- OPTICS RE connectivity means real-time access to critical battery performance data
- PLR technology means 99% gas recombination efficient, no periodic watering of cells, no re-torquing of terminal connections, and no equalization charge under standard operating conditions
- Optimized to work seamlessly with OutBack power conversion equipment
- Lead acid batteries are 96% recyclable at the end of their life
- 3-year full replacement warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.