OutBack IBR-3-48-175 Integrated Battery Rack, 3 Shelf Unit for 48V Systems
Integrated Three Shelf Battery Rack (Batteries Not Included) - The rack can accommodate up to twelve (12) EnergyCell RE batteries and supports 48 volt systems.
The OutBack Integrated Battery Rack system is a comprehensive battery enclosure solution with cell interconnects, cabling, and series string overcurrent protection and disconnects included, making it easy to order and install. All electrical connections are made at the factory and ship fully assembled with the exception of the batteries, which can be quickly added and connected on the jobsite.
Unlike typical steel racks, the OutBack design is crafted of powder coated aluminum, resulting in a rack that maintains a clean, durable appearance even in challenging environments while weighing less than 90 pounds. Clear covers allow for visual inspection while providing additional protection for the batteries and electrical connections.
- Ideal for Use With OutBack Radian and FLEXpower Systems
- Fast Installation
- Supports Two 48 Volt Strings of OutBack EnergyCell RE AGM Deep Cycle Front Terminal Batteries with High Capacity and High Cycling Performance
- Overcurrent Protection on Each Battery String for Added Safety and Flexibility
- Well-Ventilated for Increased Battery Safety and Longevity
- Protective Terminal Covers
- Space Saving Design with Small Foot Print
- Designed to Meet UL1741
- ISO Registered 9001
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.