Schneider Electric Conext SW4048-120/240 Inverter/Charger, 4000W, 120/240VAC, 50/60Hz, 30A Transfer, 48VDC, 45A Charger, RNW8654048
Proven Value for Off-Grid, Backup Power and Self-Consumption
The Conext SW4048 pure sine wave, hybrid inverter/charger is perfect for global off-grid solar and backup power applications with switchable 50/60 Hz frequencies, providing power for every need. The Conext SW 4kW (48 VDC) features 120/240 VAC output, capable of producing 120/240 VAC output from a 120 VAC input, without the need for an external transformer. For expanded off-grid capacity, the Conext SW is integrated with fuel-based generators as required to support loads larger than the generator's output. It's also self consumption ready, able to prioritize solar consumption over the grid, while maintaining zero grid export.
The Conext SW works with the grid to avoid peak utility charges and support the grid when utility supply is limited. Stacking two Conext SW units will double the system's total output power and available solar charge controllers allow for the integration of solar capacity as required.
- System installation is faster and easier with Conext SW integrated switch gear and mounting bracket design making hanging inverter on the wall easy
- High consumption loads are easily run with the high surge capability of Conext SW
- Global requirements are met with the programmable 50/60Hz output of Conext SW
- North American split phase output from a single Conext SW
- 8.0kW of power is achieved by parallel stacking only two Conext SW
- Network communication capability allows device settings and activity to be communicated to other plug-and-play devices, such as System Control Panel (SCP), Automatic Generator Start (AGS) and MPPT Solar Charge Controllers. Remote monitoring and protocol conversion is available
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.