SMA Sunny Island 4548-US-10 Inverter, 4500W, 120VAC, 60Hz, 56A Transfer, 48VDC, Sinewave, 100A Charger, with Battery Temp Sensor, SI4548-US-10, 4548-US
The Efficient Off-Grid Manager - Now with 20% More Power
SMA offers several options for installing world class, stand alone energy systems. Featuring AC coupled technology, the Sunny Island inverter is an intelligent system manager that creates a high quality, self-sufficient AC grid and protects sensitive batteries, extending system life.
In the Sunny Island system, electricity generators and loads are flexibly integrated. PV and wind energy systems, diesel generators, hydro power or CHP (Combined Heat and Power) can be modularly integrated in a large off-grid system. Equally adept at grid-tied back up, the Sunny Island system can also be easily designed to provide reliable power in the case of a grid outage.
The SMA SI4548-US-10 inverter is based on proven off-grid technology and feature industry leading power output. A maximum efficiency of 96% ensures peak production, which results in reduced diesel usage in rural communities. More flexible sizing allows for simplified system planning. And, with multicluster technology, up to 12 Sunny Islands can be integrated into off-grid power systems up 110 kW in size.
- Maximum efficiency 96%
- CEC efficiency of 94.5%
- Charge level calculation
- Intelligent battery management
- Easy commissioning with the "Quick Configuration Guide"
- Complete off-grid management
- Excellent for grid-tied battery back up
- For Sunny Island systems from 2 kW to 100 kW Single
- 120/240 split-phase and three-phase operation, connectable in parallel and modularly expandable
- Extreme overload capability
- OptiCool™ active temperature management system
- Five-year standard warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.