Trojan Battery SPRE 02 1255 (L16RE-2V) Flooded Battery, Premium Line, With Smart Carbon, 2V, 1130Ah @ 20Hr, Group 903 (L-16), L-Terminal
The Optimal Battery for Inverter Backup Applications
Renewable energy applications operate under challenging conditions such as fluctuating or extreme temperatures, remote locations and the intermittent nature of solar and wind power generation. Trojan's Solar Premium batteries are optimized for Renewable Energy applications allowing them to operate under challenging conditions such as fluctuating or extreme temperatures, remote locations and the intermittent nature of solar and wind power generation.
Trojan Battery's SPRE 02 1255 (L16RE-2V) flooded deep-cycle batteries are designed with a 10-year battery life and specifically engineered to withstand the rigorous conditions of renewable energy applications. The Solar Premium Line incorporates advanced battery features such as Trojan's DuraGrid™, MaxGuard® XL Separator and Alpha Plus® Paste technologies that provide superior performance, rugged durability and exceptional long life. In addition, Trojan has addressed the issue of partial state of charge (PSOC) by introducing their proprietary new technology, Smart Carbon™, to their Solar Premium Line of deep-cycle batteries, increasing the electrochemically active surface area which enhances charge acceptance and efficiency in applications where the batteries are not fully recharged on a regular basis. Trojan's product strategy is focused on one simple objective – manufacture the highest quality battery available in the industry, which is why Trojan's Solar Premium Line is tested to IEC standards. While most batteries designed for automotive engine starting (SLI) or UPS applications only provide power for a few seconds and have a short cycle life, Trojan batteries are specifically engineered for deep-cycling inverter applications. With the Solar Premium Line, Trojan provides their Polyon™ container which is an ultra-rugged case design which protects against damage caused by harsh environmental conditions, such as moisture and dirt buildup, and safeguards against potential acid leaks.
- Alpha Plus® Paste with T2 Technology™ which optimizes porosity development in the active material enabling the active material to be used more effectively. This results in sustained battery performance over a longer period of time.
- DuraGrid™ Design provides a thick grid structure that resists corrosion, and when combined with the Alpha Plus Paste with T2 technology, increases overall battery life.
- Maxguard® XL Separator is exclusively available in Trojan's Premium and Industrial lines. It features a wide-channel design which increases acid flow for optimum battery performance, and provides even greater resistance to stratification, a typical mode of failure in batteries used in renewable energy systems.
- The Polyon™ container is Trojan's ultra-rugged case design which protects against damage caused by harsh environmental conditions, such as moisture and dirt buildup, and safeguards against potential acid leaks.
- Warranty is 3 years workmanship, and cycling 10 years or throughput rating of 38MWh to 60% of original capacity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.